« Home | Daily Devotion » 

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 

Be Helpful

Today's reading: Proverbs 3: 1-4

1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
but keep my commands in your heart,

2
for they will prolong your life many years
and bring you prosperity.


3
Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
bind them around your neck,
write them on the tablet of your heart.

4
Then you will win favor and a good name
in the sight of God and man.

How about you?
Do other people like to have you around? With God's help, become a more useful and helpful person. Others will appreciate it, God will be pleased and youwill too.

To memorize: Colossians 3:23
23
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men

In this time of age, where integrity and trust is becoming less in culture of our society, it is very important that we as Christians set a good example to people around us. Be tasty salt. Be a bright light in our world. Then as God has promised in v.4, we will win favour and a good name in both people around us and in God. Do you want to be favoured? I definately want to! Susan M

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm PowerHouse
  • From Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
  • PowerHouse vision: Empowered to make a difference
My profile

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates