« Home | Seek God's praise » | Be honest in your work » | Don't fuss about little things » | Follow God's direction » | Don't judge others » | Try again » | You don't have to sin » | Be a true friend of Jesus » | Keep trying » | Obey the rules » 

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 

God is a perfect teacher

Today's word: Psalm 25:4-12

4 Show me your ways, O LORD,
teach me your paths;

5 guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.

6 Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love,
for they are from of old.

7 Remember not the sins of my youth
and my rebellious ways;
according to your love remember me,
for you are good, O LORD.

8 Good and upright is the LORD;
therefore he instructs sinners in his ways.

9 He guides the humble in what is right
and teaches them his way.

10 All the ways of the LORD are loving and faithful
for those who keep the demands of his covenant.

11 For the sake of your name, O LORD,
forgive my iniquity, though it is great.

12 Who, then, is the man that fears the LORD ?
He will instruct him in the way chosen for him.

How about you?
Even the best teachers occasionally make mistakes. But when God teaches you something, you can be sure that it's true. God is the beginning of all knowledge. When you read His word, you can learn about His truths.

To memorize: Psalm 143:10
Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God;
may your good Spirit
lead me on level ground

awesome.
this is the exact thing that that. yeah.
boo-yah.

Post a Comment