« Home | Be Helpful » | Daily Devotion » 

Thursday, December 15, 2005 

God will reward His children

Today's reading: 2 Timothy 1:6-12

6For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. 7For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

8So do not be ashamed to testify about our Lord, or ashamed of me his prisoner. But join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God, 9who has saved us and called us to a holy lifeā€”not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, 10but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel. 11And of this gospel I was appointed a herald and an apostle and a teacher. 12That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day.

How about you?
Are you doing and saying things what will past the test of time - things that will build rewards for you in heaven? Fo you wonder if people is noticing when you're kind, helpful and loving? You can be sure that God is. It doesn't matter if anyone knows. God does and He will reward you for what is done for Him.

p/s - PowerHouse Cat - do it unto the Lord!! He is pleased with your heart of dedication in serving Him.

To memorize: 2 Timothy 1:12
I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day.

Do it for Jesus Christ!! ;)
Powerhouse CATS are an amazing dedicated bunch of young people who desire to see people's life touch through creative arts (dance). But do you know what drives them to practise to perfection and give their best....coz God deserves the best. They have learnt thru working as a team together to work with God's spirit of power, of love and of self discipline (very important! ;)
Susan M

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm PowerHouse
  • From Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
  • PowerHouse vision: Empowered to make a difference
My profile

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates