« Home | Think about good things » | God is a perfect teacher » | Seek God's praise » | Be honest in your work » | Don't fuss about little things » | Follow God's direction » | Don't judge others » | Try again » | You don't have to sin » | Be a true friend of Jesus » 

Friday, November 03, 2006 

Speak kind words

Today's word: Psalm 19:12-14

12 Who can discern his errors?
Forgive my hidden faults.

13 Keep your servant also from willful sins;
may they not rule over me.
Then will I be blameless,
innocent of great transgression.

14 May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

What about you?
What kind of words do you speak? Are they true? Kind? Pleasing to God? Do they build, or do they destroy? Ask God to help you watch your words.

To memorize: Psalm 141:3
Set a guard over my mouth, O LORD;
keep watch over the door of my lips

i must congratulate bob for making it all the way to Nov for faithfully posting on this devotional! ...not bad ah my husband! ;)

anywayz, tongue....yeah...powerful weapon. guard your tongue.

sometimes spoken words is more painful than physical wound......ironic eh..

physical wound heals....but negative spoken words make sores worse....

Post a Comment