« Home | Be attached to Jesus » | Be friendly to others » | Show love with actions » | Look for God's working » | Give God your all » | Let God guide you » | Sorry no Update! » | Put Jesus first » | Follow God's orders » | Talk with your parents » 

Friday, June 23, 2006 

Read your Bible

Today's word: Psalm 119:97-105

97 Oh, how I love your law!
I meditate on it all day long.

98 Your commands make me wiser than my enemies,
for they are ever with me.

99 I have more insight than all my teachers,
for I meditate on your statutes.

100 I have more understanding than the elders,
for I obey your precepts.

101 I have kept my feet from every evil path
so that I might obey your word.

102 I have not departed from your laws,
for you yourself have taught me.

103 How sweet are your words to my taste,
sweeter than honey to my mouth!

104 I gain understanding from your precepts;
therefore I hate every wrong path.

105 Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path.

How about you?
It's foolish to stumble along and not use the light that's available, isn't it? Only the light of God's word will keep you from stumbling into sin. Are you using it?

To memorize: Proverbs 6:23
For these commands are a lamp,
this teaching is a light,
and the corrections of discipline
are the way to life,