« Home | Follow God's rules » | Walk carefully » | Have faith in God » | Trust only God for your future » | Pay attention to God's word » | Keep your body pure » | Don't make fun of others » | Jesus will be your friend » | Follow Jesus » | Reflect Christ's love » 

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 

Witness by your life

Today's word: Isaiah 43:10-12

10 "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD,
"and my servant whom I have chosen,
so that you may know and believe me
and understand that I am he.
Before me no god was formed,
nor will there be one after me.

11 I, even I, am the LORD,
and apart from me there is no savior.

12 I have revealed and saved and proclaimed—
I, and not some foreign god among you.
You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "that I am God.

How about you?
What kind of "translator" are you? Are you kind? Forgiving? Willing to share? Obedient? Friendly? Do those around you get a correct idea of what it means to be a Christian? Think about it.

To memorize: Acts 1:8
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth