« Home | Don't be wastefu; » | Christians should be united » | Live each day carefully » | Temporarily Out of Service » | We need one another » | Jesus is the key to life » | God knows best » | Obey God's "Stoplights" » | Witness by your life » | Follow God's rules » 

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 

God always listens

Today's word: Psalm 17:5-8

5 My steps have held to your paths;
my feet have not slipped.

6 I call on you, O God, for you will answer me;
give ear to me and hear my prayer.

7 Show the wonder of your great love,
you who save by your right hand
those who take refuge in you from their foes.

8 Keep me as the apple of your eye;
hide me in the shadow of your wings

How about you?
Are your parents sometimes too busy to talk? Do you wish you had a friend who would listen to what you have to say? Let Jesus be that friend. Talk to Him whenever you have problem, or if you just feel lonely. He's never too busy!

To memorize: Micah 7:7
But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD,
I wait for God my Savior;
my God will hear me

i thank GOd for good friends whom i have a shoulder to cry on in times of need. however, i also realise that good friends cannot take the place of the Lord. God has taught me this lesson....when i have no one to turn to...i have the Lord. Cry out my heart to him. He listens....all the time. He's never too busy. And He comforts

Post a Comment