« Home | God's ways are good » | God cares about small things » | God is great » | Accept new situations » | Trust God's plan » | Learn to love others » | Don't be a snob » | Control your tongue » | Read your Bible » | Be attached to Jesus » 

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 

Spend time alone with God

Today's word: Psalm 119:129-135

129 Your statutes are wonderful;
therefore I obey them.

130 The unfolding of your words gives light;
it gives understanding to the simple.

131 I open my mouth and pant,
longing for your commands.

132 Turn to me and have mercy on me,
as you always do to those who love your name.

133 Direct my footsteps according to your word;
let no sin rule over me.

134 Redeem me from the oppression of men,
that I may obey your precepts.

135 Make your face shine upon your servant
and teach me your decrees.

How about you?
Is your time so filled with school activities and recreation that you hardly even think about God or the Bible? Be careful! If you don't set aside quite times to be alone with God, you'll miss many of the wonderful blessings the Lord has planned for you.

To memorize: Matthew 14:23
After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. When evening came, he was there alone

Yahhooooo Bobby! Wonderful timing! Just what I was saying to someone last night when chatting online! Now I must make sure that person sees this blog! :D Praise God!

hmmm! could that someone be me?? haha....yeah it's reli great timing man bob. I really needed this. Thnx 'thehinge' and bob!

im glad...im truly glad...will keep on posting every day

Post a Comment