« Home | Obey your parents » | Build with good works » | Don't spread rumors » | God will help with hard things » | God is with you » | Changes comes through the Lord » | God's way is best » | Care by sharing » | Be dependable » | Grow into maturity » 

Saturday, March 11, 2006 

Talk about Jesus

Today's word: Psalm 119:12-16

12 Praise be to you, O LORD;
teach me your decrees.

13 With my lips I recount
all the laws that come from your mouth.

14 I rejoice in following your statutes
as one rejoices in great riches.

15 I meditate on your precepts
and consider your ways.

16 I delight in your decrees;
I will not neglect your word.

How about you?
Are you tight-lipped when it comes to telling others about Jesus? Do you think it's enough that your life-style pleases the Lord- that your're honest, kind, helpful, cheerful? That's good, but God also wants to use your lips to spread His message. Don't be afraid to talk about Him.

To memorize: Psalm 119:13
With my lips I recount
all the laws that come from your mouth

"Good News are meant to be shared"

'Have you told others about Jesus ?
Spoken about what He has done ?
Have you talked abt your blessings
Did you speak out for the One ?

Jesus is the only One
That gives us peace of mind
Open your hearts to receive
With the Lord we will dine'

Salvation is meant for everyone
who hears the Gospel and receives
Jesus as Lord and Saviour. It is
our duty to spread the good news.

The more the merrier when we
banquet with our Lord !

hmm..
good thought.
although actions speaks louder than words...

As Ps Ben Wong says, we need to do more to reach out to those 25% who have yet to learn abt Jesus.

C'mon, let this be our challenge for 2006 -- to reach out to as many of such people as we possibly can. Yeah!

Post a Comment