« Home | Don't look down on others » | All God sends is good » | Love God, not possessions » | Trust God in all situations » | Live close to Jesus » | God is unchanging » | Talk about Jesus » | Obey your parents » | Build with good works » | Don't spread rumors » 

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 

Let Jesus live in you

Today's word: Psalm 51:1-10

1 Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion
blot out my transgressions.

2 Wash away all my iniquity
and cleanse me from my sin.

3 For I know my transgressions,
and my sin is always before me.

4 Against you, you only, have I sinned
and done what is evil in your sight,
so that you are proved right when you speak
and justified when you judge.

5 Surely I was sinful at birth,
sinful from the time my mother conceived me.

6 Surely you desire truth in the inner parts [a] ;
you teach [b] me wisdom in the inmost place.

7 Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

8 Let me hear joy and gladness;
let the bones you have crushed rejoice.

9 Hide your face from my sins
and blot out all my iniquity.

10 Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

How about you?
Have you wondered just what it means to ask Jesus to come into your heart? The word heart often does not refer to the physical organ in your body. Instead, it refers to your inner-most being, your "self"- not the physical body, but the real you. It's the part of you that goes on living after the body dies. It's the part that sins and needs to be saved. Have you asked Jesus to take those sins away?

To memorize: Ephesians 3:17
so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love

cool.
js right for me. feeling frustrated lately over stuffs. its not a big deal but its really dealing with my patience.

anyway Uncle stanley, where do you online? at home?

Hi, is that Ven ? I do it in the office. Check Email/Web/Blog several times a day.


"For all have sinned and fall short
of the glory of God". [Rom. 3:23]That is why Salvation through Jesus Christ is necessary. Praise God for His mercy and grace and His neverending love.

"By grace we are saved through faith". Yes, Jesus will open the door but we need to enter by ourselves. That is, we need to repent and ask God for forgiveness.

Worldly distractions abound and the enemy entices us with deceits so it is most important that we keep our focus on Jesus and resolve to walk in obedience with the help of the Holy Spirit so that we will keep on shining bright for the Lord and God's love can flow through us to others.

Keep the faith steadfast in our hearts!

Post a Comment