« Home | Don't be blind to God's ways » | Let Jesus shine through you » | God is with you » | Read the bible » | Watch the little things » | Remember God's goodness » | Be back in February » | Tell about the living God » | You are needed » | Heavenly treasure is priceless » 

Thursday, February 09, 2006 

Wisdom is a treasure

Today's word: Proverbs 8:5-14

5 You who are simple, gain prudence;
you who are foolish, gain understanding.

6 Listen, for I have worthy things to say;
I open my lips to speak what is right.

7 My mouth speaks what is true,
for my lips detest wickedness.

8 All the words of my mouth are just;
none of them is crooked or perverse.

9 To the discerning all of them are right;
they are faultless to those who have knowledge.

10 Choose my instruction instead of silver,
knowledge rather than choice gold,

11 for wisdom is more precious than rubies,
and nothing you desire can compare with her.

12 "I, wisdom, dwell together with prudence;
I possess knowledge and discretion.

13 To fear the LORD is to hate evil;
I hate pride and arrogance,
evil behavior and perverse speech.

14 Counsel and sound judgment are mine;
I have understanding and power.

How about you?
Do you search for wisdom? Are you growing in Bible knowledge and Christian living? Nothing can be compared to the treasure of wisdom, and it begins with learning what God wants to teach you from His word.

To memorize: Proverbs 8:11
for wisdom is more precious than rubies,
and nothing you desire can compare with her.

knowledge and wisdom is better than silver and gold.

the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

faith comes from hearing and hearing from the Word of God.

Have faith in God's wisdom.

YES!! The Bible has an answer for EVERYTHING!! I've experienced that SO MANY TIMES!! Not only for my own problems but for other people's too!!

Post a Comment